Happy Halloween!! I hope that your night is frightful and spooky and full of candy and ghosts and things. That’s what you’re supposed to wish for people, right?
As for me, I will just be sitting at home this Halloween. I didn’t attend any parties this year because I didn’t have the time nor money to make something new. For work I’m just wearing this sweet blue wig I got and and going as a Jrock kid because why not. I still have the clothes from when I used to dress like that.
Ok, now that this also means it’s the end of October, time to check in.
- Get an agent. As previously mentioned, this is something I’m pushing back to next year. I have to keep taking deep breaths to remind myself that this is okay, and that I shouldn’t rush the process. *deep breaths*
- Get healthy [again]. My list of food I have introduced back into my life is growing more at a successful rate. My next one is avocado, because oh man, as a southern Californian, it feels like a crime to not have any. I have also been craving pizza like whoa which is lame because there are so many ingredients I can’t have on that to make it delish. I’m also working on doing better with breakfast, because it is usually the least healthiest of all my meals.
– Caffeine [mostly in the form of tea]
– Soy WOOO
- Get writing [more] I spent this month prepping for NaNoWriMo. I’m working on the third book in my main series, which is slightly terrifying, because I know more of what I want to do for the fourth book than the third book. But I feel that this means the book is perfect for NaNo, because I will be forced to just sit down and get words down about it every night instead of shaking in the corner scared. If you are doing NaNo, add me! Also! I got introduced to a potential awesome opportunity for short stories that might pan out, but I don’t know, WE SHALL SEE. *fingers crossed*
- Get more German. JA SCHNELL.
I also want to take a moment to just say that I know I’ve been kind of aloof recently. I’m hoping that November I can get back into the swings of all things internet related.
And now to end this, here is a pic of the necklace I am trying to make for my next cosplay at ALA in January.